Monday, April 8, 2013

Baking Soda update

So this baking soda thing was going well until... Key West.

My mom said she would bring me baking soda from home, since they were driving and we were flying. So I didn't pack any, and then.. she forgot to grab it.

Oh well, right? But, I had to have clean hair for the wedding. So I used my mom's shampoo--which said ti had low levels of harsh chemicals and stuff, but still. I was a little bummed. And I got a haircut there, and they used shampoo on my hair too.

When I got home, I tried to give my hair some time to just work it out of its system, then went back to the baking soda. I was going through the whole process again. My hair was super oily. Then I took a shower and didn't have the baking soda in the bathroom... And so I had to use shampoo.

It's been rough, but I've been trying to get my hair back on track. I can't expect miracles, but the baking soda works really well when I give it a chance. I put a container full of baking soda in the bathroom yesterday, with the scoop. So, as long as I remember to refill it when it gets low, hopefully I should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment